We are looking for experienced Senior Service Designers to join our team in Bergen, Norway!
As a Senior Service Designer at Idean you are responsible for the creation of revolutionary services. This involves designing practical, functional and desirable digital services mapped with a customer’s business objectives and technology roadmaps. We expect you to be truly professional at gathering and utilizing business and customer insights, and to have the ability to reframe service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative new services from initial brief to delivery.
We are proud of our many and diverse customers at Idean. This diversity aspect inspires you, adapting your approach for each project’s unique requirements. Your passion is to build solutions that create competitive advantages for our customers and provide unique experiences to end-users. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You are familiar with leading contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as leading co-creation workshops, idea generation, prototyping as well as blueprinting service solutions to name a few.
As a senior designer you will have your own client/project responsibilities and you’ll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should possess a natural ability to articulate the criteria of good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can varyfrom design, business, or technology.
The Bergen Studio currently consists of 13 talented designers - creating digital services that define new business models. We work on both local, national and internationally projects. Most of the work we do are created in-house, in cross-disciplinary teams from our Studio. We have high ambitions and want to recruit people that can get involved forming the best service design studio in Bergen. Our method for accomplishing this is giving our designers a very high degree of autonomy and attract mainly C-suit stakeholders as our clients.
Your new crew
We strive to create a fun, engaging working environment where we can learn from each other. We have close to a 50/50 gender balance and also enjoy socializing after work. Our studio is centrally located directly on seaside of Nøstet in Bergen Harbour. So when we do not create unicorn moments for our clients we get busy counting seagulls and svans.
- Understand the service related problems/challenges of customers and end-users
- Solve problems with natural innovative and analytical skills
- Work with customers, business stakeholders and staff to develop customer and business centric concepts
- Produce a range of service design deliverables for different touch points
- Run creative workshops
- Take responsibility for overall quality of service design projects
- Develop and publish viewpoints via internal and external channelsWork directly with clients on an individual level
- Communicate the fundamental concepts of service design to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members in projects
- After agreement, travel to clients in Norway and abroad
- Support sales of service design related projects
- Participate in developing Idean’s service design offering
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience as senior service designer for digital services
- Experience with service design tools and methods
- Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Norwegian tongue that loves english
- Creative and strategic thinking capabilityExperience in working with creative people and environments
- Experience with high-level customer engagement
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into service design thinking
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel and work in Europe and beyond
- A clear career framework to help you growAttendance in UX seminars and relevant education
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings
- Bonus model based on experience
- A solid pension fund agreementLife, travel and sick insurance
- Mobile, broadband and multiple other cool benefits
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Norway without restrictions.
Apply for this job
At Idean, we design futures that elevate the human experience. We help transform businesses and mindsets by creating people-focused solutions that have lasting impacts. We work with clients to solve their challenges, evolve organizations, and unlock new market potential...intelligently and beautifully.
Design has the power to create bolder futures and build more meaningful relationships with customers. We help businesses—from startups to Fortune 500 companies—design the most innovative and valuable services, products, and experiences in their industries.
We specialize in customer experience, user experience, visual design, user interface, and service design. In addition to designing and shipping cutting-edge digital products and services, we also help businesses establish world-class design programs that ignite growth and improve customer experience at an organizational level.
In February 2017, we joined forces with Capgemini Consulting. In September 2017, we opened new studios in London, UK, and Oslo, Stavanger, and Bergen in Norway.
«Jeg opplevde at det var veldig intuitivt og enkelt å legge ut en annonse, og annonsen ble også publisert raskt. Vi fikk mange gode søknader på svært kort tid.»
— Camilla Watz Johannessen, JCP Ignite
«Vi fikk enorm respons, 75 søkere etter 10 dager. Og vi har funnet to veldig flinke kandidater – som begge vil få en mulighet hos oss. KJ [virker som] et veldig aktivt møtepunkt mellom jobbsøkere og arbeidsgivere med tanke på responsen vi fikk.»
— Marianne Eskeland, Try
«Vi opplever at rekrutteringsannonsene blir lagt merke til – av de folkene vi vil skal legge merke til dem.»
— Fasett Reklamebyrå
Les mer om å annonsere hos oss
«Vi er veldig fornøyd med responsen vi fikk på våre stillingsannonser på Kreative Jobber. Annonsene stod i kun én uke, og vi fikk inn over 80 søknader! Vi vil helt klart bruke denne kanalen neste gang vi søker etter folk.»
— Elisabeth Holter-Schøyen, daglig leder, Selters Design
Vi er på utkikk etter deg!
Talenter fra vårt nettverk har fått jobb hos
© 2019 Kreativt Forum, Fredensborgveien 24A, 0177 Oslo · Org.nr: 952 685 759 MVA · Telefon 22 03 30 00